Hi! Thank you so much for downloading your latest, greatest, read from Author KR Bankston and Kirabaco Publishing. We hope you enjoy your new book and come back often for more. You will find all your eBook needs here on our site at a substantial savings over other outlets. Some are exclusively found here only! Please share the site with all your family, friends, and book-lovers all over the country.
Of course with anything that might be new to you, there will be questions. I’m adding this quick “how to” so you can enjoy your download with ease.
When you finish paying and click “return to merchant site”. Your book is under the word “download”, click to download it. Now it will go wherever you have set up on your computer, usually your ‘my downloads’ file.If you have no idea where this file is, or if you have one, I suggest you “Save to DESKTOP”. That will make it extremely easy to find. This is where you go to extract it and put it on your kindle. Because I have the Kindle app on my computer, all I have to do is click and open it and it automatically puts it in my kindle library. **If you right click on your download (see very bottom left of picture) it will give you an option to ‘open in file’ so you know where you downloaded it.
HOW TO SEND A DOCUMENT TO YOUR KINDLE VIA EMAIL:
You and your approved contacts can send documents to your registered Kindle devices, free Kindle reading applications, and your Kindle Library in the Amazon Cloud by e-mailing them to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address ([name]@kindle.com). Your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address is a unique e-mail address assigned to each of your Kindle devices and free Kindle reading applications upon registration.
- To find your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address, visit the Manage your Devices page at Manage Your Kindle.
- Documents can only be sent to your Kindle devices or apps from e-mail accounts that you added to your Approved Personal Document E-mail List. To add an e-mail account, visit the Personal Document Settings page at Manage Your Kindle.
- To send a document to your Kindle device or app, simply attach it to an e-mail addressed to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail.
- It is not necessary to include a subject in the email.
How to transfer your eBook to the Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USB cable from your Kindle
- Your eBook should now appear in your Kindle library.
- Turn your Kindle on.
- Connect the Kindle to your computer with a USB Cable (note that the Kindle Fire does not ship with a cable so you will need to supply your own).
- Your Kindle screen will now say, “You can now transfer files from your computer to Kindle”
- On your computer, the Kindle’s hard drive should be mounted and displayed as “KINDLE”
- Drag and drop the “.mobi” eBook file into either the “Books” or “Documents” folder on your Kindle
- Unmount the Kindle from your computer: choose “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” (Windows) or “Eject” (Mac)
- Your books will show up in the Docs section of your Kindle Fire, as well as in the carousel.
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook:
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to Explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag, and drop the eBook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug your Nook from your computer
- On the Nook, do a Search For New Content
- Your new eBook file should show up in the My Documents folder